If students are not following the school rules during times such as lunch, recess, in the hallways, bus lines, at specials, and of course in the classroom they will be issued a red card and may have to serve detention and fill out an “I” plan. "I" plans are filled out and brought home to be signed by the student and parents.
1. Listen and follow teacher directions immediately.
2. Stay in your own personal space.
3. Keep your hands, feet, and objects to yourself.
4. Raise hand and wait to be called on.
5. Respect yourself and everyone around you.