Fifth Grade Rules:
1) Be prepared for class.
2) Complete homework on time.
3) Work quietly.
4) Respect self, others, and property.
5) Follow playground, school, lunchroom, hallway, and classroom rules.
AS A STUDENT IN MR. MANN'S CLASS YOU WILL;
1) Respect all students, adults, and property.
2) Be prepared for class.
3) Have all homework done on time.
4. Show safety first.
5) Follow all K.M.M.S. rules as stated in the student handbook.
6) Work toward becoming academically, socially, and emotionally ready for 6th grade.
7) Use your planner daily.
1st offense: Warning
2nd offense: Recess Detention
3rd offense: Call Home or E-mail To A Parent
4th offense: Meet with Principal