Grade 5 Supply List
· 5 spiral notebooks, each of a different color (yellow, blue, green, red, purple)
· 5 folders, colors to match notebooks
Teachers will assign a subject to each color when school starts
· Pens – blue or black, NO gel pens
· Glue sticks or glue bottle
· 4 stretchy book cover for math to fit a 9 x 12 book or larger
· 1 dry erase marker & eraser for math
· Colored pencils
· Scissors to fit the student’s hand
· Pencil box/bag - must fit in desk
· Large box of tissues for Johnson/Mann/Jaensch/Schneider team
· Personal stapler for Johnson/Mann/Jaensch/Schneider team
· Art supplies: 9 x 12 Spiral Sketch Book, folder, pencils, colored pencils and paint shirt
· Headsets will be needed for music class use when in the computer lab.
· Music – dry erase marker, any color. Don’t buy Boone brand. We’ve found that they dry out very quickly. Do not buy erasers for the dry erase markers due to storage concerns.
· Physical Education uniform
· Tennis shoes should be NON-MARRING. The school board recommends you purchase shoes with non-marring soles for all school activities.
* $5.00 for Scholastic News Magazine for the year